I take deep and passionate pride in what I do - and have personally undergone more than one “transformation” myself.
After years of relying on conventional medicines, I came to Ayurveda and discovered (or rediscovered) the intimate connection we have with our bodies, with all things we consume, and nature.
Studying the ancient sciences behind Aryuvedia felt like remembering. And as a late great once said, “memory knows before knowing remembers.”
I can't wait to celebrate this amazing transformation you've chosen to begin!
Healing occurs when we are witnessed without judgement and celebrated for our truth.
The Ayurvedic Group Cleanse includes:
* A community of like minded humans
* Anti-inflammatory recipes & support
* Traditional Kitchari Cleanse recipe + support
* Nutrition Consultation
* 21 days of guided meditation
* Mindful movement practices to support digestion
* Ayurvedic techniques to ease the nervous system to allow for release while. cleansing
For those of us ready to dive head first into a transformation of mind, body, and soul.
The VIP Balancing Experience Includes:
* Ayurvedic Body Map & Pathogenesis Assessment
* Somatic Inquiry - learn how to regulate your nervous system & experience life through your brilliant senses
* Custom Ayurvedic Cleanse
* Nutrition Consultation & Support
* Release from generations of unhealthy habits
* 1:1 Holistic Health Accountability & Coaching
* Guided meditations
* And so much more
Pay what you can workshops to keep you all updated on living optimally with the seasonal transitions (as transitions are where imbalances tend to occur). From optimizing our wellbeing with the sun and moon to obeying the seasons, balance includes dancing with the flow of nature. And I don’t know about you but I am all about living a life flowing down stream rather than fighting to swim up it.request
Begin your transformation with the first critical step of any journey: Understanding and Acceptance. Learn how your unique mind, body, and energy type may be leading to those physical and energetic ailments like gas, bloating, and fatigue. Plus, receive tools & practices specific to your needs to start optimizing your health.Get Started